Toplam Sayfa Görüntüleme Sayısı

Kelebeğin Günlüğü

Çatışma, önyargı ve husumetlerin çoğu dilden kaynaklanır.Sen sen ol, kelimelere fazla takılma.Aşk diyarında dil zaten hükmünü yitirir.

8 Ağustos 2015 Cumartesi

Stay Tuned


I wish I could be your girl..
NO

I wish you could see how I can enjoy by living my life..
Can you be just a stalker but nothing more in the following days?
I gave up on you..
You will not be mine anymore..Of course you have never been mine, was just a little hope.
Now, I have to move on without thinking about you.
Besides, I have a hope for my future..At least for next week that I am gonna go the best places on the Earth again..
This time, this vacation should be the best one without any excuse. I deserve it and I need it more than everything. I should not lead somebody to destroy it.
xoxo

Hiç yorum yok: